50cm x 50cm, approx.
EPI-WEB consists of a plastic material that will not decompose and it will always keep itself moist and free from substances which could harm roots. Epiweb is 100 % Toxic free and are made of 70 % recycled plastic. The material is available in larger plates for use as background in glass display cases etc.
It can be used to mount orchids. In the beginning you have to water a lot, whne the moss starts to grow, you can reduce watering.
||76% of its own weight
- EPI-WEB is pH neutral and non-decomposing. Has a low salinity and easy to rinse.
- It is easy to plant in and makes the plant stand steady in the pot.
- EPI-WEB doesn't float and is therefore easy to water.
- It protects roots in block cultivating (roots grow inside material instead of on top of).
- It prolongs time to reeplant (no replanting because of decomposed substrate).
- No disturbance of the plant while exchanging decomposed substrate.
- Natural appearance, very close to real Dicksonia.
- Suits all epiphytics etc
- Could be mixed with every kind of substrate or used as the only material.
- Light of weight, therefore low shipping cost and maintains its qualities for a long time.
- Creates a microclimate around roots with lots of oxygen and moisture.