The thermometer ST-1A is a simple, small and accurate measuring device with a microcomputer high-performance chip and high-precision sensors. It can measure the temperature with ° C and ° F. An indispensable device for all showcases, terrariums, paludariums and greenhouses. The probe and cable can be attached to any smooth surface with the supplied suction cups.
- approx. 1m long cable with external sensor
- high precision
- easy to read display
- scope of delivery: Digital thermometer, suction cup and batteries
- manual in English
- Temperature measuring range: -50 ° C to +80 ° C (-58°F bis +176°F)
- Accuracy: ± 1 ° C (-20 ° C to + 80 ° C); ± 2°F (-4°F bis +176°F)
- Resolution: 0.1 ° C
- Product size: 55.5mm x 42.5mm x 16mm
- Sensors: NTC sensor (cable length approx. 1m)
- Optimum ambient temperature: 0 ° C to 60 ° C
- Relative humidity: 20% -85% RH
- Power supply: Button battery LR44 (2 pieces, included)
- Open the battery compartment, insert the supplied button cell LR44. Please pay attention to the correct polarity.
- Press the ON / OFF button to switch on, press the same button again to switch off.
- Press the C / F button to toggle between ° Celsius (C) and Fahrenheit (F).
- If the LCD display shows ----- C °, temperature is lower than -50 ° C, temperatures above + 80 ° C may cause measurement errors or thermal deformation of the probe.