The pictures show samples. This natural product is very variable in its appearance.
This very rare wood is a extremely stable and very well suited for the mounting of smaller orchids and Tillandsias. So not only the plant, but also the base is a real eye-catcher.
You can select your desired piece in our nursery during your visit.
- Chinaberry (bot .: Melia azedarach), Pride of India, bead-tree, Cape lilac, syringa berrytree, Persian lilac, and Indian lilac
- Very vigorous and adaptable, native to Southeast Asia, invasive in Australia, the Mediterranean and North America. Although it is a tropical tree, adult plants are hardy to minus 18 ° C.
- The symbiosis with the fungus, through which these rosettes are formed, occurs only on the island of Bali, the Chinaberry is there now hardly to be found.
- The wood is light of weight, but very robust
- The wood is on average 8-15cm long. (Delivery sizes are 6-20cm)
- For mounting we recommend ORCHI-FLEXX and Floral Adhesive Glue.
- Scope of delivery: 1 piece
Size S: up to 50g
Size M: up to 100g
Size L: up to 180g
Size XL: up to 180g