Mini-microscope in simple design
- Approx. 60x magnification
- With 2 types of lighting
- Focusing by pulling out or inserting the tube
- Simple but effective model
- For identifying pests and small objects
Instruction manual in English (see picture above)
- Place object on flat surface
- Switch on blue (1 LED) or white light (2 LEDs) in case of insufficient light (F).
- Place the microscope vertically over the object to be examined.
- Look through lens (A), and roughly position the microscope.
- Pull out or Push down Tubus (C) carefully until the object is clearly visible.
- Open the battery compartment by turning the lock (H)
- The direction for opening battery compartment is printed on the battery compartment
- Remove batteries, observe polarity
- Insert the new battery cells LR 1130 (3x needed) with the correct polarity
- Put the cap back in place and close battery compartment