Mini-microscope in simple design
- Approx. 60-100x magnification
- With additional LED light
- Focusing by turning focusing wheel (B)
- Further magnifying by Zooming with Zoom Power Adjusting Wheel (H)
- Simple but effective model
- For identifying pests and small objects
Instruction manual in English (see picture above)
- Place object on flat surface
- Switch LED in case of insufficient light (D).
- Place the microscope vertically over the object to be examined.
- Look through lens (A), and roughly position the microscope.
- Use focusing wheel B and turn forward or backwards to get clear sight
- Use Zoom Power Adjusting Wheel for further magnyfiing.
- Open the battery compartment by pressing battery compartment cover (G) upwards
- For first Use, please take out the plastic strip between compartment cover (G) and batteries.
- Remove batteries, observe polarity
- Insert the new battery cells LR 1130 (3x needed) with the correct polarity (Should be + - +, if you look on them)
- Close battery compartment