LED luminarie designed to be used as standalone of auxiliary lighting for plant production.
Scope of delivery:
The SANlight Flex 20 is passively cooled and therefore noiseless and maintenance free.
The SANlight Flex 20 was developed to follow the natural spectrum emitted by the sun. It emits light with a continuous spectrum ranging from 400nm to 760nm wavelength.
The Flex 120 forms the basis of an arbitrary expandable, multisource lighting system. In a very easy way it allows to adjust the light intensity according to the current demands of the plants and growth stages respectively. Furthermore every size and shape of cultivation area can be illuminated.
SANlight Flex 20 can be used for:
- complete substitution of Neon- or any other growth lamp.
- wherever energysaving light is needed to optimize growth of seedlings and flower production of all kind of plants.
- additional light in winter
- Length with screws: 89cm
- Installation length: 95cm
- Module height: 15mm
- Module width: 30mm
- Power Consumption: 20W
- Hanging possibilities: 3 holes on each side
- Expandable, simple plug-in connection
- Requires plug-in power supply GST25 (for 1 module) or SGA 60 (for 2-3 modules)
- Protection class: IP 67
- Beam angle: 90 °
- Watertight connections to the next module
- Plug-in power supply GST25, sufficient for 1x SANlight Flex 20
- SGA 60, sufficient for 3x SANlight Flex 20
- Extension cable SANlight Flex